?Banana Pudding Popcorn?. This was a kinda half-baked idea (although not "literally" lol) when my sister was craving banana pudding, but I didn't have any whipped cream. Our Banana Pudding flavored popcorn will remind you of the classic banana pudding dessert. It even has vanilla wafers mixed in the popcorn.
If you're looking for ?Banana Pudding Popcorn? recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ?Banana Pudding Popcorn? recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. ?Banana Pudding Popcorn? Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to ?Banana Pudding Popcorn? recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your. You can have ?Banana Pudding Popcorn? using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ?Banana Pudding Popcorn?
- You need of about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped.
- You need 1 of sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved.
- Prepare 5-6 of squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted.
- You need 1-2 c. of mini marshmallows or as desired.
- It’s 1-1.5 c. of crushed Nilla wafers.
Epic Gourmet Popcorn's Banana Pudding Popcorn includes all the layers of flavor from the classic banana pudding dessert except it is all wrapped up in a no-mess, no-napkins-needed, perfectly popped Epic Gourmet Popcorn kernel. This gourmet treat features non-GMO kernels, premium white chocolate and real vanilla wafers. My husband's favorite dessert is banana pudding, but I didn't make it often because it was so time-consuming. But this recipe is the greatest!!!
?Banana Pudding Popcorn? step by step
- ?Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped).
- ?Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy..
- ?Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated..
- ?Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn..
- ?Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well..
- ?Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate..
- ?Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…??.
I have made this at least three times in the past month. The popcorn is flavored with strawberry Jello and chocolate and it is absolutely divine. It also has mini marshmallows, banana pudding mix and white chocolate to give it the most delicious flavor. And, it's popcorn so you can enjoy all of the taste of a banana split without all of the calories that come along with ice cream. How to make Banana Split Popcorn: Divide the popped popcorn and marshmallows evenly in three bowls. (full recipe at bottom of post) Melt the white chocolate melts and stir in the dry banana pudding mix.