Fitness Glass Yoghurt -Diet Dessert. Choose From a Variety of Delicious, Carb-Conscious Frozen Desserts From Breyers®! We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients.
How to Make a Yogurt and Fruit Dessert. This quick dessert is the perfect thing on a hot summer day. Or, it makes a great light breakfast alternative. You can have Fitness Glass Yoghurt -Diet Dessert using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Glass Yoghurt -Diet Dessert
- You need 2 dl of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s of Oat Biscuits.
- You need 20 g of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1 piece of Peach.
- It’s 1 piece of Kiwi.
- Prepare 0 of % Sugar Whipped Cream.
Young female adding fresh sourcream into glass with yoghurt ingredients while sitting by tabl and making breakfast for herself.. Ziyero Reusable Frozen Yogurt Dessert Cups Plastic Ice Cream Cone Bowl Set Couples. To make the filling: Zest and juice a lemon. How about mini doughnuts for dessert tonight?.
Fitness Glass Yoghurt -Diet Dessert instructions
- Put the Greek Yoghurt in the glass. Mix in the Chia Seeds. This is gonna be the base of your delicious dessert..
- Crash the the Oat Biscuits into small pieces and top it on the base..
- Now you can slice the fruits and add it to the base..
- Now you can add the 0% Sugar Whipped Cream. You can also use cocoa powder or cinnamon on the top..
In a medium-sized glass bowl, add self-rising flour, plain yoghurt and mix using a spatula. Transfer the mixture to a flat surface and knead into a dough. Once done, spread the cellophane sheet and brush it with butter/oil. If you normally eat low or nonfat yogurt, full fat will taste rich and properly luxurious for dessert even though it is still much leaner than heavy cream, ice cream, mascarpone, and sour cream. If you've ever strolled down the yogurt aisle of a French grocery store, you've probably noticed that certain types of yogurts and desserts come in cute little single-serve glass jars instead of disposable cups like you'd find the US.