Trail Mix Brittle. Find Deals on Trail Mix Bulk in Snack Food on Amazon. In a medium pot, pour water first, then sugar and corn syrup in and bring to a boil. Carefully pour in molasses, butter, nut/seed/fruit mixture and cinnamon/spice.
Grease baking sheet with butter and set aside for later use. See recipes for Spicy Peanut Brittle, Trail Mix Brittle too. That's why we created a trail-mix for the true nut connoisseur, combining Perky Peanuts, Peanut Brittle, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Cashews, Honey Roasted Cashews and Almonds into a mix people can't get enough of. You can have Trail Mix Brittle using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trail Mix Brittle
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of trail mix granola bars.
Description A hearty and wholesome peanut-based mix to satisfy all your sweet and salty snack cravings – Sugar Coated peanuts, Blister Fried peanuts, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Sliced Almonds, Cranberries, Sesame Stix, and Chocolate covered raisins. Instructions Place the sugar, water and vinegar in a heavy medium large size saucepan, stir to dissolve the sugar, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Meanwhile, generously grease a baking pan and set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water and corn syrup.
Trail Mix Brittle step by step
- Melt sugar, butter, salt, honey, and vanilla and salt in a boiling pot..
- Bring to a low boil and stir continuously or every minute for about 5 minutes or until turns a caramel brown color..
- In a baking sheet, coat sheet with butter and crumble your granola bar onto the sheet throughout the entire pan..
- Pour the mixture into the baking sheet topping the granola. Let cool for a few minutes. Top with coarse salt if desired..
- Do not cool in the freezer or fridge, the texture will become wet and sticky..
- When solid, bang the baking sheet to crack the brittle into pieces. I also used a wooden spoon to help break apart..
The cherries are plump, tart, and juicy. For the ultimate trail mix indulgence, dig out a few chocolate and peanut butter chips and eat them together. The peanut butter chip-and-cherry combo is almost like taking a bite of a PB&J. The limited edition blend is a symphony of flavors, featuring honey roasted peanuts, yogurt-covered raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels and cashews. A DIY trail mix is so much more delicious than what you can buy at the store.