My Mother's Tamagoyaki.
You can cook My Mother's Tamagoyaki using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mother's Tamagoyaki
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (medium).
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of less than 1 teaspoon ◎Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 dash of less than 1/3 teaspoon ◎Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎Mentsuyu.
My Mother's Tamagoyaki step by step
- Crack an egg into a bowl or a cup and whisk. Add the ◎ ingredients and mix well. Then, make a tamagoyaki like usual..
- It uses sugar and metsuyu noodle sauce, so it tends to stick and burn easily. Please make sure to read Step 5..
- After it has cooled, cut it into your desired portion amounts. Add it to your bento..
- I had written to "cook over a low heat" until recently, but I received a comment that it had burned a bit. Please cook it at the lowest heat setting possible instead of just a "low heat.".