For Bentos! Honey and Vinegar Miso Tamagoyaki.
You can cook For Bentos! Honey and Vinegar Miso Tamagoyaki using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Bentos! Honey and Vinegar Miso Tamagoyaki
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil (For cooking eggs).
- Prepare of Honey vinegar miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of White miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Ginger juice (if preferred).
For Bentos! Honey and Vinegar Miso Tamagoyaki step by step
- Mix the honey, vinegar, and miso together until smooth. Microwaving it for about 10 seconds will make it easier to mix..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until the egg white has disappeared. Add in the honey vinegar miso from step 1, and mix some more..
- If you want to make it nicely, strain it through a tea sieve. You can skip this step!.
- Coat a tamagoyaki frying pan with a bit of vegetable oil, and pour in half of the egg mixture. Give it a quick big stir..
- Push all the egg to one side once it is soft-set. A heat-resistant rubber spatula is a good tool to use..
- Pour in the rest of the egg mixture, roll it up, and clean up the shape..