Easy Souffle Cheesecake.
You can have Easy Souffle Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Souffle Cheesecake
- Prepare of large eggs, white separated.
- You need of white chocolate.
- Prepare of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare of full cake flour.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting (optional).
Easy Souffle Cheesecake instructions
- In a double boiler melt the white chocolate. Cool for a minute or so. Note: If you do not have white chocolate, you can substitute it with the same amount of sweetened condensed milk..
- Add the cream cheese and mix thoroughly..
- Add the egg yolks gradually then mix until fully dissolved..
- Add the cake flour then mix thoroughly..
- Add the cake flour gradually then mix thoroughly..
- In a separate bowl froth the egg whites with egg whisk or mixer until fully formed. You will know if you have the right peak if the whites are solid and firm..
- Fold the egg whites into the batter mixture one to three folds at a time, until fully mixed.
- In a 6 inches spring form, add parchment paper or wax paper at the bottom of the pan and butter or oil to the sides to prevent sticking..
- Pour in the mixture to the 6 inches spring form..
- Pre heat oven for 150 degrees celsius..
- In a baking pan pour in hot water to do a hot bath then add the spring form. Note: You may wrap an aluminum foil to the spring form to prevent water from going in..
- Bake for around 45 minutes for 150 degrees celsius..
- Dress with either whip cream, powdered sugar or sweet strawberry jam..