Carbonara Fried Pasta. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions while you start.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cheese and. Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Whisk together the eggs, yolks, Parmesan, Pecorino, pepper and butter if using in a large bowl until well combined. tatrapedia.com – You can cook Carbonara Fried Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fried Pasta
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- You need of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- It’s Half of chopped diced onions.
- You need of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- You need Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Directions Prepare the sauce while the pasta is cooking to ensure that the spaghetti will be hot and ready when the sauce is. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a deep skillet over. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
Carbonara Fried Pasta instructions
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. Stir until the heat of the pasta cooks the eggs, then serve with parsley and ground pepper. Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss with butter until it is melted. Add bacon and cheese mixture and toss gently until mixed.