Cranberry Almond Granola. Real Almonds, Sweet Granola & Dipped in an Almond Butter Coating. Try That Irresistible Combination of Sweet & Salty from Nature Valley™. Find Deals on Cranberry Almond Granola in Breakfast Foods on Amazon.
Spread the granola evenly on the prepared baking sheets. Reverse sheets top to bottom and back to front. Combine oats, almonds, coconut, and pecans in large bowl. You can have Cranberry Almond Granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Granola
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need pinch of salt.
Combine cranberry juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and allspice in medium saucepan. Bring to boil, whisking until sugar. Remember years ago when granola was the stuff eaten only by Birkenstock-wearing, long-haired, herbal tea-drinking folks, or those uber-healthy mountain climbers? They all seemed to really like the stuff that looked like bird food to the rest of us.
Cranberry Almond Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened..
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly..
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools..
- Once it's cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
This delicious homemade granola cereal is so easy to make and perfect for make ahead breakfasts and snacks. Packed with healthy ingredients, this cranberry almond granola takes minutes to prep and is a great way to start the day! How to make homemade granola cereal Add the oats, almonds and sunflower seeds to a bowl. About this granola The almonds are toasted and bursting with that nutty flavors. The oats are crisp and just crumble in the mouth while the sweetness of the honey soaks into the oats.