Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕.
You can have Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕 using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Skim milk.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of white fine sugar.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of little fresh lemon zest.
Homemade Japanese Cheese Cake 日式芝士蛋糕 step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients. Separate the egg white and egg yolk..
- Boil the water with a bowl and place an empty bowl on it. Put butter, milk, cream cheese on the empty bowl. Keep stirring and melting it until it turns smooth. (Let the steam facilitating the melting process).
- Let the bowl off the heat. Gently put egg yolk on the mixture and mix it well..
- Filter the flour and add it in gently. Keep stirring..
- Add little bit of lemon zist on it. When you see the mixture turns smooth, put it aside. (Tips: lemon zest can elevate the flavour of cheesecake! :D).
- Get your egg white ready. Add lemon juice and sugar separately. Keep whisking the egg white. Add a bit sugar again and keep whisking. Repeat it until all the lemon juice, sugar in the egg white. (Tips: you can also use the electric mixer whisk it well!).
- Keep whisking it until the medium peaks..
- Gently put the meringue on the batter in 4 times. Gently flow in one direction (Do not overmix it!) **TIPS: I mix it in anti-clockwise direction; as I use my left hand to mix it..
- Repeat step 8 until all the meringue and mix it gently. Meanwhile, preheat the oven 180 degree for 15mins..
- Put it into the oven with water bath. Bake at 200 degree for 35-40mins. There you go..