Dirty Deviled Eggs. The secret ingredient in our creamy deviled eggs? Drain, and run under cold water to cool. Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs Blue cheese-stuffed olives and a splash of vodka flavor these tasty deviled eggs.
Add celery seed and cayenne pepper to yolks. Use a fork to mix together well and crumble up the yolk. In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, vodka, olive brine, cayenne, and parsley. You can have Dirty Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dirty Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 2 Dozen of large eggs (hard boiled).
- You need 2 tbs of Baking Soda or Powder.
- It’s 1 C of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 2-3 tbs of Worchestshire sauce.
- You need of Green pimento stuffed olives.
- You need Half of jar of olive juice.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
Taste, then season with salt and pepper. Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg with half of an olive slice. Scoop yolks into a mixing bowl and arrange whites on a platter. Mash yolks with finely chopped olives.
Dirty Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil the eggs with 1-2 tbs bakins soda or powder in the water (this helps peel the shells off) once cooked peel, rinse in cold water. Halve the eggs separating the yolk into a bowl and put the whites on trays..
- Add celery seed and cayenne pepper to yolks. Use a fork to mix together well and crumble up the yolk..
- Add your mayonnaise (a bit at a time so as to not overdo it), then add Worchestshire sauce, yellow mustard and mix. Now it will be thick…you now pour in the olive juice from the jar of Olive to thin it out. Use adding bits more of mayo and even a few more dashes of Worchestshire sauce, mustard etc. to keep the mixture taste on point until the desired consistency is reached. The key to this "dirty" recipe is the olive juice being prominent (think dirty martini).
- Once the yolk is the consistancy you desire put into halved egg whites. I use a melon baller but to each their own. Once done you then take the olives and cut them in half. You put one half an olive on top of the yolk if each egg. Sprinkle with paprika and serve! (We tend to go a bit heavy on the paprika).
Add olive brine, salt and white pepper, vodka, Worcestershire, and Tabasco, and combine with just enough mayo to bind. Sandra Lee shares her recipe for easy Creamy Deviled Eggs. First she slices peeled hard-boiled eggs in half. She scoops the cooked yolks into a bowl and sets the egg whites in an egg tray. The filling for Southern-style basic deviled eggs is nothing more than egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard and sweet pickle relish.