Pumpkin Spice Granola. In a large bowl, combine oats, rice, coconut, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, kosher salt, and baking soda. Add to dry ingredients and stir until everything is evenly coated. But the after product is totally amazing!
In a medium bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, salt, and spices. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the oat mixture and stir until the granola is evenly moistened. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Granola
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional).
A super crunchy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with maple syrup, a touch of brown sugar, and loaded with fall goodies like pecans, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. This recipe is dedicated to all of you pumpkin lovers out there. I know there are many of you! Hopefully you've made these by now… right?!
Pumpkin Spice Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined..
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated..
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out..
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes…it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle..
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks..
Add the Maple Syrup, Almond Butter, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Salt to a large bowl. Next, add the Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, and Coconut Flakes to the bowl. In a large saucepan, melt butter on low heat. On the large stoneware baking pan, pour the oats. In a large bowl, combine oats and pumpkin seeds.