Yakiniku Rice Burger. This is a Japanese rice burger recipe inspired by the MOS Burger "Yakiniku Rice Burger". Experience this delicious sushi burger without visiting Japan! Japanese BBQ beef marinated in Umami packed marinade, this mouth-watering Sushi burger is easy to make and perfect for pleasing a crowd.
With pastry rings, make rice patties. Cook rice patties in a frying pan heated with sesame oil. Marinate beef with sake, apple juice, and soy sauce. You can have Yakiniku Rice Burger using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Rice Burger
- Prepare 2 of servings, Cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- You need 4 tbsp of ● Yaki-niku sauce.
- You need 50 grams of Sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s 2 of leaves, Lettuce.
Yakiniku rice burger: A bento boxed lunch you can eat with one hand New Japanese burger comes in three sizes, depending on how much of a meat tower you can handle. If you like yakiniku, you'll like Yakiniku Like, a restaurant chain in Japan that specialises in solo-grill yakiniku dining. Karubi Yakiniku Rice Burger (MOS Burger). Yakiniku Rice Burger step by step.
Yakiniku Rice Burger instructions
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Put the rice and the ● ingredients into a bowl and mix..
- Put plastic wrap in a cup or small container, divide the rice into fourths, and put each one into the container to make 4 rice buns. (The rice is less likely to crumble if you make the buns this way rather than just shaping them with your hands.).
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan. (Add oil so the butter doesn't burn). Cook the rice buns from Step 2 over medium heat, making sure to cook both sides until they are browned..
- Put the rice buns on a plate and cook the meat in the same frying pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put lettuce and the meat from Step 4 on the rice buns and it's done! (I didn't have any lettuce, so the photos show the burger with only meat.).
Heat a non-sticking frying pan over medium heat and brown the surface of rice buns by brushing with soy sauce. When the rice surface is browned and hardened a little bit turn the heat off. Place the bottom rice bun on a plate and top with lettuce leaves. Place the beef on top of the lettuce and top with another layer of lettuce. Devide one rice bowlful warm rice in half and make flat rice balls.