Gingy's Grain-free Meaties – pet treats for dogs & cats. Explore Our Line of Treats That Are Sure to Please Your Dog & Help Keep Them Healthy. Does Your Dog Prefer A Diet With No Grain? Try Our Original Biscuit Grain Free Treat.
So I'm making treats for a local pet rescue charity bake sale and realize every single recipe I use contains some form of grain. I stop and think, "What about the furries who can't eat grain? Simple Grain-Free Dog Treats This very happy Corgi is enjoying some simple banana, peanut butter, and bean flour cookies. You can have Gingy's Grain-free Meaties – pet treats for dogs & cats using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gingy's Grain-free Meaties – pet treats for dogs & cats
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of duck egg (or 1 chicken egg+1 yolk).
- It’s 1 cup of no sodium canned peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of no sodium canned carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried parsley (optional).
- It’s 1 tbs of catnip (optional for kitty treats).
Bean flour is a lot more budget-friendly alternative to coconut flour (which can be very expensive). Furthermore, Garbanzo flour has the highest protein level out of all the flours! Like humans, dogs also come in all shapes and sizes and have unique traits and characteristics. See more ideas about Dog treats, Puppy treats, Homemade dog treats.
Gingy's Grain-free Meaties – pet treats for dogs & cats instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray the Wells of 2, 24 count mini muffin tins with cooking spray (or use silicone muffin pans, no need for spray). Set aside..
- Place carrots in a large bowl and use a potato masher or your hand to mash into small pieces..
- Add turkey, egg, parmesan, and parsley (and catnip if for kitties). Mix by hand until fully combined. Gently fold in peas..
- Fill wells with 1 tbs mixture pressing down to flatten top of mixture (this should fill them flush with top of tin). Bake 30 minutes. Let cool completely before serving your fur babies! Store refrigerated in an airtight container..
Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dog Treat Recipe. This is the easiest and super-healthy grain-free dog treat recipe and you won't believe how easy it's made. Use any form or simply bake it evenly on a baking sheet and then cut, whatever. Either way, you'll run out of it very soon since someone is going to ask for it again, and again. The Dog Bakery Wheat-Free Dog Treats [Best for Dogs with Wheat Allergies] — These US-made treats are made with oats and barley, rather than wheat, and they are flavored with real applesauce!