Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot!. Place the pork roast into the slow cooker; pour in the barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and chicken broth. Stir in the brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion, garlic, and thyme. Bring out your inner BBQ master with this Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork recipe.
Cover and cook until very tender (the meat should fall apart easily with a fork!), on. Place pork roast in crock pot. Perfect for a family dinner that you know your kids will devour and equally as perfect for taking along to a pot luck, this Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork is quick and easy and comes out perfectly every time. You can cook Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot! using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot!
- You need of meat.
- It’s 1 of medium Boston butt.
- You need 1/2 cup of 14-spice dry rub.
- Prepare 1 of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of crock pot prep.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 slice of red onion.
- It’s of dry rub.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of back pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
Return the pulled pork to the slow cooker. Add the finely chopped onion, barbecue sauce, and optional red pepper flakes, and optional liquid smoke. How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Place pork roast, barbecue sauce, and apple cider vinegar in the slow cooker. Remove pork from the slow cooker.
Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot! step by step
- Rub spice all over Boston butt, preferably the night before. wrap in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator over night.
- When ready to cook, put the slices of red onion in the bottom of the crock pot. this will separate the meat from the bottom.
- Mix your water vinegar and liquid smoke and set aside.
- Place your meat in the crock pot on the onion slices.
- Add water mixture on the sides so you don't rinse off your spice rub from the top.
- Set to low, put the top on and let cook for 7 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and set aside.
- Pour rendered juices into a sauce pan and skim the fat.
- Simmer the juice to reduce..
- While the juices reduce place the meat back in the crock pot and pull apart with two forks until meat is shredded, remove as much fat as you can and remove the bone.
- Add a pinch of the rub to the meat, add some of the reduced juices, and a little bit of your bbq sauce and set the crock pot to the "keep warm"setting.
- Let stand in the warm crock pot for about an hour. to bring the flavors into the meat.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite side… I prefer the miniature Hawaiian sweet rolls, and make sliders. delicious.
This delicious barbecued pulled pork is made in your crock pot, not on the grill. Slow cook a pork roast until it's pull apart tender and then add your favorite barbecue sauce. This crock pot BBQ pulled pork is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. This crockpot pulled pork recipe is amazing, just like my Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe. First, you want to put your Pork into the bottom of the slow cooker and top with the onion slices.