Carbonara ala D'Arcy.
You can cook Carbonara ala D'Arcy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara ala D'Arcy
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti.
- You need 1 packages of precooked pancetta bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of jar Alfredo sauce (ie. Clasico).
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of half and half or whole cream.
- You need 1 cup of white onion, diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
Carbonara ala D'Arcy instructions
- Saute pancetta in pan until it begins to crisp. Remove from the pan and set aside. Pour out all grease except for 2 tbsp..
- In the same pan, saute the onions in the remaining bacon grease for about 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside..
- Add Alfredo sauce, cream, wine, peas, and whole peppercorns to the pan. Cover and cook at medium-low heat for about 10 minutes and peas and peppercorns become tender..
- Stir in basil, pancetta, and onions. Simmer for another 2-3 minutes then toss with pasta..
- Serve with garlic bread and simple tossed salad..