Strawberry and Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse.
You can cook Strawberry and Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Powdered gelatin.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
Strawberry and Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse step by step
- Whip the cream with a whisk until it forms a thick ribbon..
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces, mix with the blueberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice, and microwave (for 1 minute at 500 W)..
- Mix the gelatin and water, and microwave (for 30 seconds at 500 W). Blend the ingredients from Step 2 with the cream cheese and yogurt in a mixer. Add the gelatin, and blend once more..
- Add this mixture to the cream from Step 1, and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into ramekins, cool and set in the fridge to complete..
- This is a photo of a cake filled with this mousse: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146491-double-mousse-dome-cake-zuccotto-cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146491-double-mousse-dome-cake-zuccotto-cake.