No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake.
You can cook No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake
- You need of Cream cheese.
- You need of Yogurt (low sugar).
- It’s of Blueberry jam.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Gelatin.
- It’s of Biscuits, crackers, etc.
- Prepare of Butter.
No-Bake Blueberry Jam Cheesecake instructions
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water..
- Grind the biscuits (or crackers) in a bowl until fine. Once fine, top with the butter and microwave for a minute..
- Mix the melted butter and biscuits together until evenly combined. Press into a tart pan and chill in the refrigerator..
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature to soften, then knead well with a whisk. Add the sugar and continue to knead..
- Add the blueberry jam and the yogurt and mix well..
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for about 30 seconds to dissolve, add to the yogurt mixture, and mix..
- Pour into the chilled tart pan and then return to the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour and it's done..