Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing. Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. In a large saucepan, bring broth, onion, corn, celery and cayenne to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in stuffing.
This easy recipe pairs sweet, fresh peaches with savory homemade stuffing and pork for an exciting flavor combo the whole family will love. Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting into side of chop toward the bone. Spoon stuffing mixture into each pocket; secure opening with toothpicks. You can cook Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing
- Prepare 6 of pork chops.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of sliced peaches, 15 oz, drain, reserving the syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, firmly packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of very hot tap water, 1/4 cup cup peach syrup may be used for 1/4 cup water.
- You need 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 of cornbread Stovetop stuffing or pork flavor stuffing.
Dredge chops thru the reserved peach juice in the bowl, letting the excess drip off. Place them on the sheet pan. The peach glaze is sweet, sticky and delicious, and works equally well with chicken and boneless pork chops. Thick cut pork chops like these will take longer to cook to tender perfection so, if you use a different cut or a thinner cut, adjust the cooking time up or down accordingly.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing step by step
- Season pork chips with salt and pepper. Brown well in oil in a large skillet. Place in shallow baking dish..
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. To make glaze, heat sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the peach syrup in a saucepan until thicken..
- Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, pour off fat..
- Meanwhile while chops are cooking, pour hot water and butter into the skillet. Stir to melt the butter. Add the stuffing mix and stir to moisten..
- Move the pork chops to one side of baking dish. Spoon the stuffing to the other side. Arrange the sliced peaches around the pork chops. Brush the remaining glaze on top of everything. Bake for 20 minutes longer..
Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the peach preserves, Worcestershire sauce, and chile paste. Rinse pork chops, and pat dry. Sprinkle the chops with ginger, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Learn how to cook great Glazed pork chops with corn bread dressing.