Best Granola Ever!. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. Read Our In-Depth Guide for Granola Bars. Line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melted coconut oil is also a fun way to add flavor. It's also a wonderful way to start the day. Most mornings here at The Café begin with yogurt and fresh fruit (whatever's in season) topped with a handful of granola. You can cook Best Granola Ever! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Granola Ever!
- You need 5 cups of traditional rolled oats.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of linseeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Good pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocont oil or veg oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
The moment I mixed the olive oil into the oats I knew it was special. When the oil, coconut, and maple syrup combined, it created the most alluring scent ever. Combine the oats, wheat germ, oat bran, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans, and walnuts in a large bowl. Stir together the salt, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Best Granola Ever! step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil and honey. Heat till coconut oil is runny. Add vanilla then pour over the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Hands are good!.
- Spread granola on baking trays lined with silicone paper. Not too thickly..
- Bake for 30 mins stirring at 10 mins and 20 mins. You need to check it often in the last 10 mins…will burn if you're not careful!.
- Remove from the oven when done…dont stir it! Leave it to cool completely..
- Once cool break into chunks…or whatever size you prefer…eat with yoghurt and berries 😊.
- Store in an air tight container..
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then pour over the dry ingredients, and stir to coat. Spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheets. It is definitely the best granola I've ever eaten and I'm so pumped that the recipe isn't a family secret and that my sister-in-law willingly shared it with me and that I can in turn share it with you guys as well. This granola really is like crack. This granola is a little famous.