Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles). Add the frozen udon noodles to the pot. When the noodles are separated, add the bean sprouts. Serve in bowls and squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle with cilantro and done♪ Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) – this delicious pho recipe is made with chicken stock, chicken, rice noodles, and herbs.
You will love this comforting and flavour packed dish from Vietnam. It doesn't get much more comforting than a big bowl of chicken noodles. With some added vegetables and a zesty and spicy broth, this is a taste sensation. You can have Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles)
- Prepare 2 of portions Frozen udon noodles.
- You need 1/2 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of pack Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ●Chinese style chicken coup base (granulated).
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ●Pepper.
- It’s 1 of from 1/4 lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of Red chili powder (option).
What is Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) " Pho " means rice noodles and " ga " means chicken. " Pho Ga " simply means chicken rice noodle soup. A bowl of pho ga consists of soft slippery pho noodles, sliced or shredded chicken meat and light and fragrant broth. At the same time, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Put the soaked noodles in a big strainer and drop it into the boiling water.
Easy Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Udon Noodles) instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, Wash the bean sprouts and drain. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the chicken and skim off the scum that rises to the surface.
- Add the ● marked ingredients in order to the pot and adjust the seasoning. ※MSG is a good addition!.
- Add the frozen udon noodles to the pot. When the noodles are separated, add the bean sprouts. Bring back to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Serve in bowls and squeeze the lemon juice and sprinkle with cilantro and done♪.
- Sprinkle with the red chili powder if you like♪.
Leftover chicken – you won't even use half the chicken for the Pho. Chicken nicely infused with Asian flavours, so use it for things like: fried rice, Chinese Chicken Salad, Vietnamese Noodle Salad, Peanut Noodle Salad, Chinese Corn Soup, or toss it into a Chicken Stir Fry or Stir Fried Noodles. Making phở is as easy as other chicken noodle soups (like miến gà or súp nui gà), except with a twist on the seasoning and aromatics. Of course you have a slew of Vietnamese herbs that pair with this soup like many other Vietnamese dishes. For this one we have bean sprouts (I like it blanched), Thai basil, ngo gai, lemon, and fresh chiles.