Pho In Lamb Soup. The Pho Broth recipe is infused with spices and poured over fresh vegetables and thinly sliced lamb. Homemade Pho with Lamb is a clean flavorful soup made with a flavorfully spiced pho broth, crisp vegetables, and thinly sliced rich lamb. Fresh Serrano peppers provide a delicious kick to every bite.
Skim any foam that rises to the surface of the pot. Chop vegetables and add to the pot. The key to the Vietnamese noodle soup pho is in the broth. You can have Pho In Lamb Soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pho In Lamb Soup
- Prepare of PHO LAMB SOUP.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cardamon pod.
- You need 1 of whole lime (poke 3 X with knife ).
- It’s 1 liter of SOUP (PLS REFER TO MY RECIPE LG BROWN LAMB AND PORK BONE (IN RED WINE ) STOCK /SOUP OR ANY LAMB SOUP.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
- Prepare 3 slice of any thinly cured ham.
- It’s of BAKE GINGER AND SHALLOT.
- Prepare 100 grams of Japanese flat udon or any rice noodle of your choice.
- You need 3 of shallot.
- Prepare 2 of thumb size ginger.
But today we begin with classic pho soup, made with your choice of either beef, chicken, pork or shrimp. For me, a winning pho recipe all boils down (quite literally) to the quality of its broth. Vietnamese restaurants typically simmer their broth all day long in order to create that rich, traditional, cozy blend of flavors that we all know and. This is also a way to use up leftover lamb.
Pho In Lamb Soup step by step
- UDON FLAT NOODLE..
- bring water to a boil then add udon noodle and simmer for 11 minute then drain in cool runnny water then drain and set aside.
- BAKE GINGER AND SHALLOT.
- put ginge and shalllot on baking dry and dry bake at 200 c for 10 minute then dice it up ( give a great flavour ).
- PHO LAMB SOUP.
- put soup and water in pot with 1 star anis and 1 cardamon pod with 1 whole lime.
- add in dice bake ginger and shallot let it the soup simmer for 15 minute.
- add cooked udon and simmer another 5 minute then serve immediately.
- top garnish.
We celebrated Easter with an Aussie Leg of Lamb as the main dish, grilled to perfection. Bring to the boil over high heat before reducing heat to a simmer. Strain broth and return to pan. Transfer the bones and meat back to the pot, along with the charred/cleaned ginger and onions. Add the scallions, fish sauce and rock sugar.