Easy Salmon Cream Pasta. This creamy garlic salmon pasta dish is a good option for a date night in, or you can easily double (or triple) Quickly searing the salmon makes it extra tasty. Piping hot pasta, butter, white wine, cream, and This salmon pasta is very easy to make; you start by seasoning the salmon and then quickly. This Creamy Salmon Pasta recipe is a great way to show off what a "home chef" you are.
Light cream would probably have been better suited for this dish. It also needed fresh cracked pepper and minced garlic instead of garlic powder. Cook the salmon: The salmon for this creamy pasta is simply seared before being flaked into the sauce. You can have Easy Salmon Cream Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Cream Pasta
- You need 2 of servings Pasta.
- It’s 1 of pack Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1/2 of of an onion Sliced onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Pat skin-on salmon fillets dry with paper towels then season generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with a few teaspoons of olive oil. Heat a nonstick frying pan over high heat then sear the. Reheat and add the reserved cooking water or more cream, as needed. Garnish with pieces of steamed salmon confit and arugula, if desired.
Easy Salmon Cream Pasta step by step
- While you're boiling the pasta, heat margarine in a pan and lightly saute the onion..
- Add smoked salmon, give it a stir, add flour and lightly saute..
- Add cream, milk and soup stock cube and cook over low heat..
- When the pasta is done, add to the pan (you don't have to drain it.).
- Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese and you're done!.
Pasta tossed with a creamy parmesan sauce and flakes of salmon. It's simple, it's magic, it's the way Hence you can indulge in this creamy Alfredo Salmon Pasta without using an entire tub of cream. ?. You can't go wrong with salmon, pasta and a great big dollop of crème fraîche. Salmon and pasta are a dream combination. Five ingredients is all you'll need for this fresh and light pasta dish of gravadlax and cream cheese.