Reduced Vinegar Youlinji Chicken. Great recipe for Reduced Vinegar Youlinji Chicken. My work canteen had 'Karaage with Youlinji' the other day and I wanted to recreate it at home. I think the work canteen used pre-made Youlinji sauce.
Add the tomatoes and tomato paste. Using a piece of kitchen twine, tie together the. Instructions Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Reduced Vinegar Youlinji Chicken using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reduced Vinegar Youlinji Chicken
- You need of The preparation for the chicken.
- Prepare 1 of ○Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp ○Grated ginger, garlic.
- It’s 1 of ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken thigh (or breast).
- You need 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s of Youlinji Sauce (omit the strong herbs for children).
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 of rounded teaspoons ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 1 of ●Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of ●Red chilli (as needed), plus 2.5 tsp each of grated ginger and garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of ○Toasted white sesame seeds.
Add olive oil to pan and heat well. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken pieces with the garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper. Once the oil and pan are. Add vinegar, and raise the heat to high.
Reduced Vinegar Youlinji Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Mix with the ○ ingredients well..
- Drain the liquid from Step 1 and coat the chicken with the plain flour. Put everything in a plastic bag and shake well..
- Pour the oil into a frying pan and fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown. If the chicken has its skin place the skin side down first. You can fry the chicken with less oil..
- Cover with a lid and cook over a low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. After cooking through uncover and continue to fry the chicken until crispy..
- Put all ● sauce ingredients into a heat-proof cup and mix well. Microwave the mixture to heat through. Add ○ ingredients and mix well..
- Note: After frying the chicken, you can clean the frying pan and heat the sauce ingredients..
- Pour the hot Step 5 sauce over Step 4. The main picture doesn't have any chopped green onion, just sesame seeds on top..
- Note: If the vinegar you use is not so harsh, use 1 tablespoon. It's quite delicious..
- If your microwave has a steam-cooking program you can make this dish much healthier. I recommend heating the sauce in a sauce pan..
Cook a minute or two, or until the powerful acrid smell has subsided somewhat. Instructions Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Turn heat to medium high and bring vinegar to a boil. Schedule your appointment now for safe in-person care. Great recipe for Easy Youlinji – Chinese Deep Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce.