Tuna Casserole. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! Tuna casserole is a casserole primarily made with pasta (or rice) and canned tuna, with canned peas and corn sometimes added.
Made with egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, tuna and buttery crushed crackers for the. Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. Made with canned tuna and egg noodles, this tuna casserole is always a family favorite. You can have Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 8 oz of Egg Noodles, cooked.
- It’s 3 cans of -5oz tuna in water.
- You need 1-10.5 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 c. of canned peas.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Potato chips.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of onion powder.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
I think one of my favorite things about winter is my love for comfort foods. Tuna casserole is a hearty meal that's easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. For a quick casserole, combine canned mushroom or celery soup with cheese and tuna. The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make!
Tuna Casserole step by step
- Boil water and cook egg noodles as directed. Preheat oven to 425°..
- In a bowl combine drained tuna, cream of chicken soup, cheese (saving 1/2 cup), peas, and seasonings..
- Drain noodles and add to mixture. Mix and pour into a greased casserole dish..
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips and remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..
Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. Tuna Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tuna noodle casserole is great made in advance. Healthy Tuna Casserole with Black Bean Pasta Danielle Omar. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs.