Banana Custard Dessert... In a small bowl, blend the eggs and vanilla together, then combine with the banana mixture and milk mixture. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the buttered baking pan. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
An easy and fast cream, perfect for filling fruit cakes or for a fresh dessert. Custard is a classic of international pastry made with eggs, sugar, cornstarch and milk: few ingredients for a good dessert to be served alone or with homemade shortbread biscuits. Temper egg yolks by adding a small amount of hot liquid, then return all to the saucepan. You can have Banana Custard Dessert.. using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Custard Dessert..
- You need 4 cup of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 bowl of mashed Bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of custard powder.
- You need of Banana+Almonds for garnish.
Cook until thickened, then remove from heat. Just before serving, fold in banana slices. Spread the custard out on a tray (with sides) to let cool completely. Cut pastry sheets in half and place pastry sheets on baking paper lined trays.
Banana Custard Dessert.. instructions
- Pour milk to a heavy bottom pan and boil add half cup sugar to it. Stir and dissolve the sugar..
- In a small bowl, add custard powder, slowly whisk in milk and make a thick paste.Slowly pour the custard paste into the milk and whisk it well..
- Keep whisking so that no lumps are formed. Now pour the mashed banana into custard and whisk it well..
- The custard starts to coat the spoon, turn off heat and let it cool..
- Pour custard in a bowl.Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Garnish the dessert with banana pieces and almonds…
Prick pastry sheets all over with a fork. Homemade Banana Pudding is a classic southern dessert recipe. Made from layering a custard based pudding over shortbread or vanilla wafers and slices of banana. This pudding can be served warm or cold, topped with either meringue or whipped cream. This dessert is the perfect crowd pleaser if you're just serving your family or a group!