Kmr taco soup. Kmr taco soup I was looking online for some recipes but couldn't find the right one so I came up with my version. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. This is the best taco soup, and the easiest I have ever made! Great for busy days, you can put it in the slow cooker and you're done! You can have Kmr taco soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kmr taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean Ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Can of Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Chili's.
- It’s 1 Can of Diced or Stewed Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Cups of Water or beef broth.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Pepper.
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This recipe has similar ingredients to chili but is filled with all the favorites you'd get in a taco. Like our Beef Chili, this is the perfect bowl of comfort for cooler weather! Brown meat and onions and drain.
Kmr taco soup step by step
- Cook ground beef & onions for 7mins.
- Add minced garlic continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add seasonings mix for 30 more seconds.
- Add kidney & black beans, Diced tomatoes & Chili's mix well.
- Then add water or beef broth mix & simmer for 25 to 30 mins your done.
- Garnish with cheese, avocado, sour cream & serve with tortilla Chips or whatever you desire….
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker. This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly.