You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- You need of frozen strawberries thawed and drained.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of eggs.
Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9- inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150 C).
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 mins. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce, cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving..
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined..
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust, drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce, drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with knife to swirl strawberry sauce..
- Bake in Preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 mins. Cool on wire rack for 10 mins. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen, cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If sauce is too thick, add a little water..