You can have Chicken Bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bake
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup (I use fat free).
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (I use fat free).
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen crescent rolls.
- You need 1 small of bag frozen carrots.
- It’s 1 small of bag frozen corn.
- You need 1 small of bag frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 small of 8 oz or less bag of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of fat free sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Chicken Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- takes 10-15 minutes to prep. 50 minutes to bake.
- slice raw chicken breasts into small bite sized pieces.
- spray medium rectangle casserole pan (10×14 or so) with cooking spray.
- mix vegetables, chicken, soup, pepper together in casserole dish.
- pull apart crescent rolls into small pieces and stir into mixture.
- gradually stir in egg noodles. not necessary to use whole bag as could dry out casserole so eyeball a decent amount as you stir in.
- Bake for 50 minutes.