Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site.
This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. The richness of the béarnaise sauce compliments the crispness of the asparagus and creaminess of the couscous really well. You can cook Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- You need of Salmon fillets.
- It’s of Asparagus.
- Prepare of chopped Dill.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of Yellow rice.
- Prepare of My Béarnaise recipe.
- It’s of Meyer lemon.
If you like the combination of these ingredients, try subbing out the salmon with sea scallops or your favorite steak. I literally could pour béarnaise on just about anything and be happy! Stir the potatoes and add the asparagus in an even layer. Nestle salmon pieces among the vegetables.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise instructions
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus. Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. Garlic, lemon, and dill make this dish taste fresh and delicious! If you love easy salmon recipes, check out this one pan baked herb and parmesan salmon with vegetables, baked honey sriracha salmon, or baked salmon with cranberry relish.