Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese. Buy books at Amazon.com and save. Try A New Take On Grilled Cheese With Bays English Muffins. It Has Never Tasted So Good!
Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up. When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. You can cook Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of ~For the patties.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in oil – partially drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- Prepare of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- It’s of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- Prepare of Unsalted butter – softened.
Cook until second side is browned to your liking. The best damn grilled tuna salad and cheese sandwich you will ever eat! Cook these easy, quick tuna patties made with dry stuffing mix on the outdoor grill for a smoky taste. Grilled Tuna Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese instructions
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.
Perfect browned crust surround a cheesy, gooey center of tuna and cheese. A simple combination of canned tuna, mayonnaise, and onion. Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks. Add mayonnaise, celery, relish or pickles, red onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, hot sauce, and lemon juice. Add tuna and cheese in between the slices of bread.