Philly pepperoni pizza steak. Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat. Set a large frying pan to medium heat. Add the steak and season with salt and pepper.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak Growing up and living in the Philadelphia area, the cheese steak sandwich is king.. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. Beef up your plans with the confidence that the Philly Cheesesteak pizza you order will come loaded with the thin-sliced and savory steak slices you expect from this recipe. You can have Philly pepperoni pizza steak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly pepperoni pizza steak
- It’s 2 lb of Thinly sliced beef steaks. Super markets usually have it in the freezer section. Or have your butcher slice up some rib eyes..
- Prepare 8 slice of of mozzarella cheese. (Shredded mozzarella also works).
- It’s 14 oz of jar of you're favorite pizza sauce. Or homemade.
- It’s 16 slice of of sandwich pepperoni.
- Prepare 4 of , 12 inch hoagie rolls.
- It’s 1 of kosher salt.
Seasoned with Papa John's proprietary blend of herbs and spices, these steak strips hit the tastebuds in all the right places. But luckily our Philly Cheese Steak Pizza is back again for a limited time! Just find your go-to Casey's location and order yours online, from the app, or give us a call. Choose between delivery or pickup and we'll get your pizza ready for you ASAP.
Philly pepperoni pizza steak instructions
- Add the pizza sauce to a medium saucepan over low heat..
- Set a large frying pan to medium heat..
- When pan is hot add a 1/2 pound of steak and cook for 30 seconds then flip..
- Season steak with a pinch of salt and Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Using two spatulas pull the steak apart and chop into 1/4 inch pieces..
- It should look like this.
- Cook until no longer pink and add to the pizza sauce. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until the remaining steak is cooked and mixed with the sauce..
- Set your oven to broil while assembling the sandwiches..
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on the rolls.
- Top with 1/2 pound of the steak and sauce mixture..
- Top with approximately 2 slices of cheese. Or if using shredded cheese about a 1/4 cup.
- Broil until cheese is melted. About 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Philly's Pizza in Marthasville featuring Authentic Italian Pizza in Marthasville Missouri.. The Pepperoni Pizza Steak Hot-off-the-grill extra lean steak, grilled onions, pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, oregano. Lettuce and tomato upon request There's a reason Philly Cheesesteaks are so popular. Try putting those ingredients on a pizza and you've got an exciting twist that's almost as addictive as the original. We are always looking for new and interesting pizza toppings to try.