Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice. Sweet Filipino spaghetti sauce is NOT to be at all confused with any Italian style spaghetti sauce. Filipinos take the kind of spaghetti sauce your This spaghetti sauce brings back memories of home. So that's going to wrap this up for this special food turf it! the filipino style sweet & spicy cajun ribs w/ cajun fried rice recipe.
Recipe: Filipino Barbecue Pork Skewers For those with a sweet tooth visiting the Philippines, the country has many a treat to satisfy a sugar craving — and they aren't run of the mill desserts either. With many cultural influences throughout the country's history, along with the use of Filipino flair and taste, a wealth of interesting sweets has resulted. So save the donuts and cakes for another day, and get your hands on some. You can have Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 of kilo pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 pack of Cajun mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Dried red chilli.
- It’s 1/3 cup of wild honey syrup.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of left over rice.
- Prepare of Carrots, beans and parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
See more ideas about filipino desserts, filipino recipes, desserts. See more ideas about filipino recipes, recipes, food. There's been an influx of traffic to Kawaling Pinoy these past couple of days coming mostly from Google searches for party food recipes such as lumpiang shanghai, pork embutido, Cathedral window gelatin, leche flan, maja blanca, and fruit salad. It's made with a fresh tuna kinilaw or kilawin topped with chopped grilled pork liempo.
Turf It! The Filipino Style Sweet & Spicy Cajun Ribs w/ Cajun Fried Rice step by step
- Marinate the ribs in Cajun mix with 1/4 cup of water overnight.
- Boil the ribs for about 10-15 minutes using the Cajun mix used in marinating..
- Drain and Remove the excess sauce after boiling and set it aside(we will use it for the Cajun fried rice).
- Add butter in another pan, garlic and pepper, then the pork ribs. Add soy sauce and then Sauté it for 5-7 minutes..
- Add the Dried red chilli and then drizzle it with honey. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until caramelised..
- Making the Cajun fried rice – sauté butter, garlic, carrots and beans. Then add the Cajun sauce let it simmer for 2 minutes. Add the rice and mix thoroughly for the rice to absorb the flavour then serve with buttered corn and carrots!.
Cut these fish and pork pieces into smaller, bite-sized chunks. Remember to keep it chilled over a bowl of ice to keep it cold. This Sweet Chili Shrimp is Filipino Style and super delicious! Its quick and easy to cook too. You can pair it with lots of steamed rice or.