Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels. Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels Stephanie Michele Oklahoma City. Sprinkle with both ham and pickle. In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended.
The best part might just be the slow-cooked pork with mojo marinade; it's extra juicy, tender and flavo. The recipe comes from Pillsbury, so of course they recommend using either Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dough sheets or a can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls. Spread softened cream cheese in thin layer on ham slices. You can cook Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels
- You need 1 of Crescent dough roll.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Garlic and chive cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Diced ham.
- You need 1/4 C of Diced dill pickles.
- It’s of Ranch dressing for dipping.
Place a pickle on the end of each ham and cream cheese slice. DIRECTIONS Pat dill pickle dry with paper towel. My Version of this recipe vary's. This one is ok with dill pickles but gerkins make this appetizer irresistable.
Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels step by step
- Roll out crescent dough.
- Spread cream cheese over dough.
- Sprinkle with both ham and pickle.
- Roll up dough into long roll.
- Cut into 16 pieces lay on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or put in fridge to serve cold the following day by itself.
With a butter knife cut off a piece of cream cheese and put it on the ham in front of the pickle roll up and secure with a toothpick. Potluck-friendly and perfectly poppable, these seriously addicting dill pickle roll-ups will be the most-requested appetizer you ever make. All you need is chive & onion cream cheese spread, chopped pickles, ham, and (of course) our favorite party saver: Pillsbury™ crescents! Place cut side up in baking pan. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder and parsley.