So Fast! So Easy! Green Pepper Wrapped in Pork (Side Dish). Sprinkle salt and pepper over the sliced pork meet, and wrap each slice around each green pepper. Put them on a dish and cover them in plastic wrap. Mix oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, water, vinegar and sugar in a bowl to serve as the seasoning later.
Breaded pork loin chops with a side of mashed potatoes topped with bacon, cheese,green onion. Smoked Cheddar wrapped in pork loin with French peas and plum sauce served with parmesan mashed potatoes What makes this Easy Skillet Pork and Peppers dish healthy? Pork tenderloin is a lean cut of meat that's lower in calories than many other cuts of meat and is full of protein. You can cook So Fast! So Easy! Green Pepper Wrapped in Pork (Side Dish) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of So Fast! So Easy! Green Pepper Wrapped in Pork (Side Dish)
- You need of green peppers (bigger size recommended).
- It’s of thin slices of pork meet.
- You need of Just a little bit of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of BBQ sauce (Recommended product: Authentic Mild Japanese Yakiniku BBQ Sauce by Kikkoman 14 oz) *Or soy ginger.
Spices like salt and pepper add lots of flavor without any additional. It makes a great side dish for grilled chicken or pork chops," says recipe creator rjohl. Bring something different to the table with this vibrant, vegetarian comfort food dish.. It is the best broccoli recipe I have found so far.
So Fast! So Easy! Green Pepper Wrapped in Pork (Side Dish) step by step
- Cut each green pepper into quarters, and coat them with flour..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the sliced pork meet, and wrap each slice around each green pepper..
- Wrap all of them..
- Put them on a dish and cover them in plastic wrap..
- Heat them up in a 600W microwave for 4 minutes. (Check if the meat is cooked well enough; if not, extend the time.).
- Put BBQ sauce on them. Complete!.
- Put them on the side of your main dish. Enjoy! :).
I add a butter and club cracker crumb mixture on the top before I bake it. Side Dish Recipes. peppers, and onions for years and years now. For an extra kick, try using half sweet sausage and half hot sausage! Easy, filling and delicious these Stuffed Green Peppers are a simple supper recipe that uses minimal ingredients and gets on the dinner table fast! One of my favorite parts of summer is when our green peppers start to get growing.