Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. Pour over the chicken in the bag and stir to coat. Cut chicken into large cubes and place in a bowl.
Place the chicken pieces in a gallon size resealable bag, pour marinade over chicken the seal bag while pressing out excess air. These Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs with Soda Pop Marinade will quickly become your families favorite summer dinner! This marinade turns ordinary chicken into something special. You can have Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs
- It’s of For the Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of For the Chicken Skewers.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes.
- You need 2 of bellpeppers (any color), deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, cut into slices.
Add chicken and turn to coat. Place chicken breast pieces in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. The lemon-pepper + chicken combo is beloved for a number of reasons, most of which can be summed up this way: Lemon-pepper is a simple, low-cost way to dress up an otherwise bland piece of chicken.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs step by step
- For the Lemon Pepper Marinade: Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic until well-combined..
- For the Chicken Skewers: Place chicken pieces into a large zip top bag. Pour in half of lemon pepper marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. While chicken is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water, if using, to prevent them from burning easily..
- Skewer pieces of chicken and veggies onto the skewers. Drizzle olive oil onto an indoor grill pan or brush an outdoor grill with to prevent sticking over medium heat. Place skewers onto grill and grill approximately 10 minutes on each side until the chicken has cooked throughout and the juices run clear when pricked with a sharp knife. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with other half of reserved marinade..
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, olive oil, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic. Thread the chicken onto metal skewers, folding if the pieces are long and thin, alternating occasionally with the red onions. Thread chicken and pepper onto skewers. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Make the marinade: Combine olive oil, lemon juice and zest, crushed garlic and herbs of your choice with salt and pepper.