Kimchi Avocado Sushi. Slice the cucumber, carrot and avocado into thin stick. Mix @, then mix it with cooked rice. Put a seaweed sheet on Makisu (bamboo mat) and spread rice over.
One of my favorite combination due to its taste. Slice the cucumber, carrot and avocado into thin stick. Mix @, then mix it with cooked rice. You can have Kimchi Avocado Sushi using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Avocado Sushi
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of @Rice vinegar.
- Prepare of @Sugar.
- It’s of @Salt.
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of #1tspn Starch.
- It’s of #1tbspn Kimchi juice.
- It’s of #Salt.
- It’s of #Pepper.
- Prepare of (#Dashi).
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of <Salt.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
- Prepare of White sesame.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Put a seaweed sheet on Makisu (bamboo mat) and spread rice over. One of my favorite combination due to its taste and to the fact that it's quite convenient (since I always have these ingredients on hand) are cucumber, avocado and kimchi sushis. Layer some cucumber, carrot, avocado, green onion and Kimchi into a single line in the middle of the rice section. Roll the sushi using a sushi mat or your hands.
Kimchi Avocado Sushi instructions
- Mix # all together, then mix with beaten egg.
- Add little oil into pan, then put the egg liquid into pan. After 10-20sec, flip it back then another 10 sec..
- Take out the thin egg skin from the fry-pan and cut them into slices..
- Slice the cucumber, carrot and avocado into thin stick. Soak cucumber into salt, squeeze the liquid out after 10 min or longer..
- Mix @, then mix it with cooked rice..
- Put a seaweed sheet on Makisu (bamboo mat) and spread rice over. Spread kimchi over on top of the rice..
- Put sliced vegetables and egg on top of that..
- Roll it up with Makisu..
- Cut it into one-bite size and spread some sesame oil and white sesame over..
- ~It's done !~ (a little soy sauce taste good too!).
Wet the end of the nori sheet with some water so it sticks. Lay down the roll on the side where the nori sheet it sticking to itself until you are done with all the rolls. Kimchi, Gurke und Avocado Vegane Sushi I Love Food Good Food Yummy Food Tasty Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes. Spicy Miso Soup Side of Sushi Rice: White or Brown.