Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas. Taco Express is Available for Delivery on Grubhub. Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price. The Chicken Quesadilla is a purist's meal; and we say "purist" in the most complimenting way possible.
Not many meals beat a taco bell chicken quesadilla night! This recipe fires on all cylinders to get your taste buds excited. The absolute key to the great Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla is the sauce! You can cook Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 2 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pickled jalapeno juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Because their quesadillas are so much more than just throwing cheese in a tortilla shell and throwing it into a pan! The sauce comes together with some mayonnaise, diced jalapeños, and spices! For the Sauce: Homemade Creamy Jalapeno Sauce (Taco Bell Copycat Sauce); For the Assembly: Chicken- can use grilled chicken, fried, slow cooker chicken, or any other favorite cooked chicken recipes. Spice things up and season chicken breasts.
Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Place a large skillet that you can fit with a lid over very low heat..
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the sauce..
- Divide the sauce in two and spread over each of the tortillas..
- Working with one tortilla at a time, spray the skillet with a very small amount of cooking spray. Place the tortilla (that has been prepared with the sauce) in the skillet. Add half the cheese and half the chicken and fold it over on itself..
- Let it cook for about four minutes or until the shell begins to turn golden brown. Cover while it is cooking. Flip it over, recover, and cook for another four minutes. Repeat with the other prepared tortilla..
- Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!.
How To Make Taco Bell Quesadilla: Salt & pepper chicken breast on both sides. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute over medium-high heat until done,. Cut chicken breasts into small bite size pieces. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large heavy duty pan.