Tilapia Dinner. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook a Memorable Dish For Your Loved Ones. Get Inspired With Our Easy To Follow Recipes That Suit Every Mood. Quick Tilapia in Parchment Throw all of your ingredients — including this yummy fish, your corn and snap peas — into your pouch for an easy-to-cook, easy-to-cleanup dinner.
Try this healthy dish full of flavor and nutrition! Tilapia is versatile, mild tasting, and an inexpensive alternative to pricier white fish. We love tilapia's delicate texture and subtly sweet flavor. You can cook Tilapia Dinner using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Dinner
- It’s 1 of talpia fillet (uncooked).
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed korn flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn startch.
- You need 3 of table spoons egg whites (1egg).
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon. Knorr chicken bullion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of seafood seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 of cup. Frying oil (i use canola).
- Prepare of Veggie.
- You need 1/2 cup of string green beans.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh salsa.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced mini cucumbers.
You can bake, broil, poach, fry, and grill tilapia. And its neutral flavor lets the flavors of marinades, wine- or stock-based sauces, and dressings shine through. Tilapia is an inexpensive and versatile firm white fish that's a healthy choice for family dinners. Its mild, slightly sweet flavor is easily enhanced with simple seasonings, plus it cooks quickly so you can rely on it for busy weeknight meals.
Tilapia Dinner instructions
- Put oil to heat in a shallow skillet over med heat.
- In a separate Bowl mix crushed Corn Flakes chicken bullion, seafood seasoning and.
- Onion powder and parsley flakes..
- On a plate add your flour and corn startch can add 1 tsp salt.
- In a bowl mix egg white.
- Take your fish and coat with flour mixture evenly both sides..
- Dip in egg evenly coat fish.
- Remove from egg and place on top of the corn flakes mixture and evenly coat..
- Carefully place fish in hot oil.
- Fry for 2-3 min on each side till golden. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Saute green Beans in butter on skillet with garlic.
- Plate fish topped with salsa with a side white rice, green beans and sliced cucumber with lemon wedge.
Even kids go crazy for the simple and affordable protein-packed fish. You are now leaving www.ihop.com and being taken to an external Web site that is not owned, operated, controlled by, or in any way affiliated with, IHOP or Dine Brands Global, and that may not. Tilapia fillets are a reliable, speedy weeknight dinner option. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a small baking sheet. Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and zest then pour over tilapia.